• Arguably the most famous racing Morgan of the 1990’s.
• Stunning example, beautifully prepared and engineered throughout.
• NOW eligible for...
CSCC-Future Classics, AR Motorsport Morgan Challenge, Masters - 70’s Celebration & Bernie's V8’s.
READY TO RACE AND COMPETE AT THE FRONT OF THE GRID !
Started racing in 1992 - 68 outright wins, 79 class wins... multiple Autosport and Motoring News features prove it !
Competing for the first time at Spa Francorchamps in CSCC 'Future Classics' we finished 2nd in the '2015 Summer Classic' and 1st overall in the ‘2016 Summer Classic’.
Only raced two times since fitting a newly refreshed John Eales Developments engine in 2016 - Remapped on a Dynapac rolling road - giving 389 hp/345 lb/ft at the hubs (NO tyre slip !) – over 420 hp at the flywheel - Power graph print out available.
Over £5000 has just been spent on modifications including...
• NEW Mulfab twin core custom fit aluminium race radiator
• NEWLY resprayed Morgan front and rear aluminium wings, wrapped with Hexis paint protection film.
• NEWLY resprayed front cowl with Naca duct engine ‘cool air’ vent and NEW front grill.
• NEW OK Racing rolled aluminium ‘Historic’ specification spoiler/undertray.
• For the SPA. 'Summer Classic' we fitted a brand NEW FIA spec (valid to 2020) B6F Tillett driver seat and NEW
OK Racing CNC cut hi-spec 5252 H22 aluminium multi-adjustable seat brackets.
• NEW Willans 6 point ‘Silverstone’ quick release T-bar harness with HANS device straps (valid to 2020).
• NEW stand alone, Hi-output (no jumper battery necessary) lightweight lithium battery.
• NEW Lifeline FIA compliant Zero 2000 2.5kg lightweight mechanical fire extinguisher.
• After SPA. - Fitted brand NEW front discs and NEW Performance Friction brake pads.
6 - 9
• Engine size - 4598 cc - 96mm bore, 79.4mm stroke.
• Max Power output - 389 hp at the hubs @ 7200 rpm.
• Torque - 345 lb/ft at the hubs @ 5537 rpm.
• Power output 420+ bhp at the flywheel.
• Power to weight - 487 bhp per ton.
• 4.6 Litre - cross bolted, dry sumped, short stroke, JED full race engine - rebuilt in August 2013.
• 48mm Weber ‘Alpha’ downdraft throttle bodies & fuel injection system.
• CNC big valve, hi-rev cylinder heads (compression ratio 12.3 to 1).
• CRANE Hi Lift' Roller Rockers under red custom sprayed TVR rocker covers.
• Bosch 'hi-torque' starter motor.
• Speedflow alloy push fit ‘Aeroquip’ type oil and fuel pipes throughout.
• ITG flat foam air filters on aluminium base plates sitting in carbon fibre ‘cool air’ throttle body tray.
• Tube Torque custom made 2” big bore stainless steel exhaust manifolds (4 into 1) with 2½” secondary pipes.
• Techcraft polished stainless steel side exhaust boxes with 3” tail pipes, re-packable with OK Racing hi-melt woven strand ‘silica’ exhaust packing.
• AP Racing twin plate, 6 paddle ceramatalic clutch (new plates).
• AP Racing concentric clutch release.
• Quick shift gear lever and polished aluminium gear knob.
• Jaguar specification Teflon coated, lightened prop shaft.
• BTR Axle with Mulfab fully floating half shaft and bearing kit.
• Quaife torque biasing limited slip differential with 3.45 crown wheel and pinion.
• Twin Setrab - 19 row oil coolers, with custom made folded aluminium cowling boxes.
• Custom spec Mulfab dry sump oil tank and AH Fabrications linked aluminium catch tank.
• Brand new, custom made Mulfab twin core, wide aluminium race radiator.
• Evans ‘Power Cool’ waterless cooling fluid throughout.
• 14” manual switched, electric cooling fan and AH Fabrication aluminium expansion tank.
• Reinforced chassis (black sprayed for lightness) with strengthened cross head.
• Diagonal braced, powder coated Morgan roll hoop with ‘A’ frame direct attachment to chassis.
• 'X' shape door bars attached to scuttle hoop.
• Custom made ‘Easy Fit’ 14mm aluminium honeycomb floors in 3 pieces - greatly improved chassis strength and gives easy access.
• Custom made 25mm steel tube ‘Brake reaction’ bars - black sprayed.
• Adjustable rod ended oval tube front frame bottom stays - black sprayed.
• Alloy bodied Penske ‘8100’ double adjustable dampers with remote reservoirs.
• Height adjustable Mulfab roller bearing spring kits.
• Eibach front springs on Plus 8 stub axles with hard chrome king pins and spiral phosphor bronze bushes.
• Easy disconnect (wet race) OK Racing front anti roll bar kit.